1. I love Hootie and the Blowfish. Yes, they are so 1990 but love is love. Saw them in concert a few years ago. Made my life at the time complete. DH HATES THEM. Oh well. :)
2. I hate Pink Floyd. Don't get them don't want to. DH LOVES THEM. Again, oh well.
3. I am a Texan who has never been to the rodeo. It was an animal ethical treatment thing for awhile but now I just don't want to go.
4. I find smoking soothing, which is why I don't smoke. It is a horrible nasty habit but taking just one drag can just calm my nerves then I begin to hack and my lung hurt for literally days. So not worth it.
5. I find the smell of pine to be the most soothing scent ever. It was even my birthing scent. My dad has always worked in a sawmill so pine is soothing and reminds me of my daddy coming home from work.
So there you go. You know my not so secret shame.
Someone's youtube video from the Danville, VA concert, which I was at. I was right at the stage in front of Darius! I didn't see me in the video but I was there!