Okay so at the 24 hour point after my water broke I have to admit I was worried. I wasn't in pain. I had had just a few contractions but nothing that would make me think I was about to have a baby. I had a doctor's appointment in the morning and I knew if I went in I would end up on pitocen.
24 hours seems to be the thresh hold for broken bag of waters. At least that is what I thought. Debbie our midwife said that as long as no infection set in then I could just wait for Bud to come on out on Bud's schedule. So I called the doctor, cancelled the appointment and waited. Oh yea and she confinded me to my house, to lessen the chance of infection. Nothing left to do but rest and wait and listen everyone try to talk me into going to the hospital.