So I am all for Tracfone. My parents both use TracFone and I have friend who has had TranFone for years. For a few months to keep expenses down DH and I also had TracFones. In fact I wish we still had TracFone, this contract thing is for birds! Here are some more real TracFone customers just follow the link to learn more.
Why go with a pre-paid wireless? The cost! Surprisingly the coverage with TracFone is great and because I know the number of minutes I have left I can budget my time and money. Here are real TracFone customers signing the praises of no surprise phone bills. TracFone offers the least expensive way to own and use a cell phone in American!
If you have children, the TracFone allows you give your kids a phone without worrying about blowing your budget. They have phone but you have control. The kids get a brand name phone like a Motorola, Kyocera, LG, Nokia and Samsung and you can pick a simple "Candy Bar" phone to a Bluetooth-enabled "Smart" phone and not go over budget. Because there are no contracts, no credit checks, no activation charges or cancelation fees there are also no surprises! We're talking phones with so many features and did I mention no contract!
Here are some of the awesome features:
• Pay as you go online or with cards available at thousands of retail stores across the country.
• 1 year service cards give you so much more. Receive double minutes for the life of your TracFone, and 800 minutes, for only $119.00
• “Double minutes for the life of your phone” is a feature that can be purchased separately for only$19.99, but some phones include it!
• Choose monthly plans with 200 minutes for under $30.00, and as low as $9.99 for 50 minutes.
International Long Distance:
• This is the only wireless service where you can call internationally, for the same price as any other call.
• Call over 60 international destinations directly from your TracFone at no extra cost! My parents use theirs to call family in Mexico.
• With the International Neighbors program, you can provide family and friends in Mexico or Canada a local phone number in those countries to reach you at your TracFone in the U.S.
• Simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $10.00
• Great phones packed with features like camera/video recorder, web access, app capabilities, mp3 player, and full QWERTY keyboard, for $29.99
So many choices, so little money. I say give TracFone a look if you are in the market for a wireless phone.
Here's a youtube clip on the reliability of having a TracFone. Just because you have a contract doesn't mean you always have service. Just saying :)
Here is a short video on the LG Tracfone phone. My mom has this phone and loves it!
Just a short video on the cool features of the Samsung phone: